Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Weight Loss Through the Lipolysis Diet Simplified

In some of my previous blogs, I wrote about the weight loss plan I had created for myself when I was in my late 20's, when I was in my undergrad. I eventually called it the Lipolysis Diet, which still seems to work better than anything else I have ever come across or tried. I was recently asked by several people to make a simple chart to follow. This is exactly what I do to lose 1 - 2lbs per week:



  Non-Workout Days:

Beverage Snack Protein  Vegetable Lentil/Legume
8oz Warm Water




Proflex20


Coffee or Tea
4 Eggs w/Meat of Choice Vegetable of Choice          Beans

GC Control


Tea or Splash H2O
8 oz Meat of Choice Vegetable of Choice

Fiberwise
               Nuts
Splash H2O
8 oz Meat of Choice Vegetable of Choice


































































Workout Days 
Beverage Snack Protein  Vegetable Extras
8oz Warm Water




Access  Proflex20

Coffee or Tea
4 Eggs w/Meat Vegetable of Choice Oatmeal and Fruit





Tea or Splash H2O
8 oz Meat of Choice Vegetable of Choice




Attain
Splash H2O
8 oz Meat of Choice Vegetable of Choice














Workout Plan





15 minutes of weightlifting + 30 minutes of cardio
















 

The minute I awake, I drink water. Before I exercise, I consume an Access shake or bar because it helps me burn more fat when I exercise. I exercise Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and sometimes Saturdays; as long as it is over 3 hours of moderate-intense exercise it counts. A Proflex shake after my workout keeps my muscle tone.
Before breakfast, drink a cup of straight black coffee or warm tea to increase your metabolism. Try hibiscus tea, green tea, oolong tea, white tea, black tea, fruit tea, and other herbal teas.

For breakfast, I eat a lot of food. After a good workout, I have my fill of complex carbohydrates, a small piece of fruit, and some meat, beans, and eggs.  I eat a lot of chicken eggs which I only buy from a farm with holistically raised, healthy, happy chickens. If I don't work out, I have a smaller breakfast with just eggs, meat, a vegetable medley or fruit, and beans. My favorite is huevos rancheros with green salsa (no tortilla), or a non-potato breakfast burrito wrapped with corn tortillas.  I don't eat biscuits, muffins, or other simple-carb bombs because these items prevent me from burning fat.   

I sometimes get cravings for junk so I have a GC Control to stabilize blood sugar and minimize my cravings.
Lunch is usually a salad. I cook wild caught salmon or trout often, or have a chicken salad. Occasionally I will have open-faced sandwiches stacked high with ham, turkey, spinach, avocado, and cottage cheese. I use whole grain bread with nuts and oats, or will make my own bread using cauliflower.  Cobb salad, fajitas, chicken wraps, and even pizza with cauliflower crust are other options. Sometimes I find myself out and stuck in a fast-food line so I get a bunless burger, hard shelled tacos, or a salad and a sugarless tea.   

I try to eat dinner early, about 5pm or so.  I do get hungry around 8pm but if I hit my pillow early, I do not feel the urge to eat. I drink warm tea if I start munching compulsively. I usually have something light with a lot of vegetables. Meatloaf with green beans and a salad, or perhaps chicken stir-fry. Last night, I had just a large salad with cottage cheese and vinaigrette dressing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment